Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect and How We Collect It
- If you choose to open an account with us, register for a contest, sign up for our newsletter, request support, or in any other way take steps that require the submission of Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, we may collect information such as your name, email address, physical address, date of birth, gender and/or phone number.
- If you choose to connect to one of our Websites/Apps through a third-party social network such as Facebook or Game Center, we may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, photograph, gender and date of birth.
- If you choose to make a purchase through our Websites/Apps, we will collect your credit card information and other billing information.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section, or chat function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means, as well as the necessary Personal Information of the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate the communication (Note: we will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Websites/Apps, including through emails or text messages).
- If you choose to enable push notifications, we may use your Personal Information, or Non-Personal Information such as a device ID, in order to send push notifications to your device.
- We may collect precise geolocation information provided that, prior to doing so initially, you will either be informed of this practice or be prompted to allow or block this feature. In the event you proceed with acquiring the Website/App or choose to allow this feature, you will be able to block it at any time thereafter by taking the appropriate steps in the Settings tab.
- Some of our Websites/Apps may read your device to determine what other apps have been installed and Non-Personal Information, such as your city and gender, may be inferred based on the identity of those apps.
- If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you submitted it.
- We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by virtue of your visiting our Website; we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us. We do, however, collect Non-Personal Information such as device IDs, IP addresses and other persistent identifiers, as well as Usage Data, whenever you use our Website/Apps. Such Non-Personal Information is not combined with Personal Information unless you choose to submit Personal Information to us.
Use of the Personal Information That We Collect
We will use your Personal Information to:
- provide you with any goods, services, or functionality you have requested;
- respond to any inquiries you have made through our customer service features;
- contact you to promote our Websites/Apps, contests and any specials we may offer;
- contact you in relation to contest registration and prize acceptance;
- contact you in the scope of talent recruitment.
Use of the Non-Personal Information That We Collect
Non-Personal Information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your Non-Personal Information to:
- track your use of our Websites/Apps to help us learn more about your gaming activities and understand your preferences and tendencies so that we can personalize your experience, provide you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you, and otherwise enhance your gaming experience;
- personalize your content and offers;
- compile statistics;
- respond to customer service inquiries;
- protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
- provide you advertising that better suits your interests, and profile and is age/gender-appropriate and targeted to your general location;
- determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so we can determine what set of laws apply to you;
- send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function).
Disclosure of the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect
Partnerships and External Sources